It's another year and we've got lots in store for you! From workshops to new equipment. We're also making great plans for the studio. And for the members, we're giving out free workshops and discounts to you guys!
But aside from the excitement for Camera Cart, we're excited for us too! It's another year to set high goals for yourself - for your career, for your photography, and for your photography career! :)
Here are just some suggestions to starting the year right:
1. Have a goal buddy. Share your goals this 2013 to at least one friend so you will have the motivation to follow through. Discuss your goals with your goal buddy every month for the added boost and focus.
2. Read. Lots of books out there. Lots of materials in the internet. Feed your minds with new things.
3. Be inspired. Know what keeps you going and bolted with energy. Look around you for anything that will make you want to move.
3. Learn a lot. Get into some workshops! We'll be having some workshops this year. Boudoir, fashion, photoshop, business, and wedding workshops are coming up soon! It's a great way to improve your craft and also to meet like-minded people.
4. Have fun. Don't be too serious. The point in life is to be happy. So follow your bliss! And spend time with the people you love.